Helloou again everybody! Today's Assignment is make an interview to a Graphic Designer! Her name is Daniela Romero, she's graduated from Graphic Design 2 years ago in Barranquilla, Colombia... Currently, she's working on a PhotoStudio.. and well here's her opinion!
|Daniela "Nela" Romero|
1. Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?
Is use your creativity and abbilities to transmite a massage to the people.
2. What influenced you to pursue graphic design?
I always found amusing painting or colouring, some time later i heard about the existence of the career, and just knew what i want.
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become a graphic designer?
The best way to do it, is by a University or a Technical institute, with all the latest programs, knowledge and softwares and high quality teachers.
4. What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?
Creativity and a lot of patience.
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
I looked for a job in any company who wanted a graphic designer
6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
The day when my Thesis was done.
7. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being a graphic designer student?
You always use 100% of your brain, to be complety original, and in the end of the day you look like zombie. And the little time to produce the assignments
8. What are your plans for the future?
Go to Europe to study and work as a 3D designer or as a Illustrator
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school.
Everytime i passed a semester, feel that releave for me was worth all the effort.
10. Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?
Because you learn to show the people a different side of things, and you can create all that's in your imagination