miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

Unit 4.. Cover Letter

This is a model of a cover letter i made, enjoy it!!


XX Streets. XXXXX Neiborhood
Maracaibo, Venezuela. (4002/0261)
March 18, 2011

David Henriques
Co- founder, Sales & Project Manager
XXXXX Studio, creative web solution
694 XXXX an Road (near XXXXX)
 200041 XXXXX

Mr. Henriques

           I’m seeking the opportunity of an internship in Graphic &Web design department. My knowledge of the company came from my Chinese teacher, he absolutely made me fall in love of your company, I’ve look every single piece of work you have done. I saw at you are looking for some new talented designer trough your web page.

          I will graduate from University XXXXXX , with a Bachelor of Graphic Design this present year.  As the advertisement stated on your web page, I think I’m very qualified for the job position. My portfolio is available whenever you need it. My experience comes from my whole carrier. Illustrator, Photoshop, and many others, are one of my daily programs. To create a new brand or renovate some design of a company is very easy for me, I have the energy and the creativity needed to do that kind of job. Also i Work under pressure is not a problem from me, and I feel comfortable working as part of a team, because two heads are better than one. I remembered one time, when we have to design a web page, and my whole group collapsed and was stressed, I took the leadership and helped my team to finish on time the project.

         I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these and other details with you. If you are interested, please contact me at cell: (4002/0261/414-XXXXXXX) Home: (4002/0261/XXXXXXX) or send me an email xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com . I will appreciate your response.


Sincerely

Vanessa Villamizar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario